Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ah Ma's Baked Beans

I've always been a big fan of Ah Ma's home cooked food and baked beans are one of them that I am able to replicate because it's really easy.

Brought to work many times and it's become a fan of co-workers. So whenever I make one, I'd bring to work to share with them. Proud to let them know that it's my Ah Ma's recipe. Ah Ma's version usually use ground pork but I use ground chicken these days and I love lots of eggs with mine.

Good great with toast or rice!

2nd batch this week due to demands :)

2 comments:

Su Yin said...

wah so long haven't had this.

Just realized you've gone back to blogging- catching up now!

SJ said...

I make this once in a while especially these days found very good deal on a big can of the beans for only 99¢ store. Load and stock them up for future meals hehe

Ya lor, feel bad for not blogging for so long - getting old liao and can only retain so much memory. So better document them before it's gone forever :|